Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm an ESFJ, what are you?

Have you ever taken the Myers Briggs personality test? I took it once in college, but kind of forgot what i was, until a few weeks ago, Shelley made me take it again. I took the test (http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp), and I am ESFJ, Extrovert Sensing Feeling Judging. It's actually pretty accurate for most people. Here is a little about mine...

Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

you can read more about all the personality types here, http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html.

it's fun to take the test for other people, and see if you get theirs right. guess who is the same type as me?

10 comments:

King Amy said...

i know a few ppl who are ESFJ...

i was just thinking i should post about this b/c its come up in conversation a few times...i am mad you beat me to it :(

Sam and Mandy said...

You are not going to believe this....get ready for it....I AM AN ESFJ too!!!
We had to take it for work like 3 weeks ago! Crazy!

Ingram Gang said...

I am ENFJ. It's weird how accurate it is.
See if you think it's me.
http://keirsey.com/handler.aspx?s=keirsey&f=fourtemps&tab=3&c=teacher

Sugar Britches said...

hmm...that seems pretty accurate! I also took it, but I forgot what it said I was. I mean, I'll remember it once I see it again. I might post about that too!
-evan

Jana said...

m glad to see that you have joined the blogging world!! and i am an ENFJ like Ashley.

Anonymous said...

I am an INTJ. So, pretty much the opposite of you.

Amelia said...

:)

Brooke!! I love you and your ESFJ-self!

Magen said...

I didn't know you were a blogger until I saw your award on Ashley's page. Congrats on your arte de pico, by the way. Hehe. Is it bad that I took this test and I only got two letters...SF? Does that mean I'm not as complex/smart as everyone else? I hope not!

Ingram Gang said...

Look at my blog.
Now.
And fix your background.
Now.
I mean it.
NOW!

Neener said...

INFP. Now blog more!